‘Tis the season of snowflakes, of holiday giving and sharing. Gift bags are a must have and a handmade gift bag even better. This cute cow gift bag can hold a small gift and then hang from the tree. Better yet for those non sewers not a stitch in sight!
You will need:
- 12″ x 18″ craft cuts of Kunin Premiumfelt: 1 Candy Pink, 1 Lagoon
- 9″ x 12″ craft cut Kunin Classicfelt: 1 Black
- 6″ of Ball Pom and Peapod Trim from ExpoInternational
- Scribbles Black and White Paint from ilovetocreate
- Fabri-tac from Beacon Adhesives
- Scissors, paper, printer, pins, pencil, blush.
- Download Printable Pattern:
1. Print out pattern. Cut two body pieces, one snout from white, hooves and spot from black, sweater from lagoon and a 1 1/2″ by 8″ scarf from pink. Fringe scarf ends.
2. Align and glue body pieces together along edges, referring to pattern piece for opening at top marked by dots. Glue on spot, snout and hooves. Blush cheeks. Use black scribbles to make eye dots, nose dots, leg line. Blush cheeks. Use white scribbles to add white dots to scarf. Let dry.
3. Glue on sweater, embellish if desired. Glue white peapod to bottom of sweater, trim ends with scissors. Tie scarf in center. Glue to neck. Trim off three ball poms off center of trim piece. measure on head and trim with scissors. Turn under edges and glue on head from ear to ear. Slip in a cute gift!
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fiPlus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.