By Laura Bray
These treat bags are the perfect cute-not scary-party favor. Simply move the bow to make them appropriate for boys or girls. Fill them with candy or little toys and everyone will be sure to have a great time!
- Kunin Eco-fi Classic Felt in Orange, Black, and White
- Kunin Fancifelt™ in Black Flock
- Black Cat Pattern by Laura Bray Designs (Pattern Attached)
- Embroidery thread
- Basic Sewing Kit
- Cut one piece of felt into a 6” x 9” rectangle.
- Cut two strips of felt measuring 1” x 6”. These will be the handle.
- Using the Black Cat Pattern, cut one cat head from black felt and the bow pieces from the Fancifelt.
- Fold the 6” x 9” rectangle in half. Using embroidery floss, sew the cat head and bow onto the front half of the bag.
- Attach handles by hand or machine stitching.
- Sew up sides of bag.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fi Plus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.