The countdown is on, only a few days to the big day. Time is short so how about a fun and festive addition to your holiday décor. These cute felt trees take only minutes to make. Made from Eco-fi Plus™ the little trees stand easily on their own. “Eco-fi Plus is an 8-ounce premium felt that uses natural silver and copper cleansing ions to resist mold, mildew, and odor and is made from recycled plastic bottles.” This luxury weight of felt is ideal for both stylish wearables and sturdy functional home décor accents. Available in ten rich colors, match any room décor!
You will need:
- ¼ yard of cut by the yard Kunin Eco-fi Plus™, in the color of your choice (makes four 6” trees)
- Fabri-tac™ by Beacon Adhesives (www.beaconadhesives.com)
- 12-1/4” Buttons for each tree
- scissors, ruler, pins, pencil, paper, chalk, rotary cutter, cutting mat
- Print and cut out pattern. Resize the pattern to create trees of different sizes. Cut two tree shapes for each standing tree. Cut one tree down to the center mark from the top and cut the second tree up from the bottom to the center mark.
Insert Photo 2 of Trees cut out
- While lying flat, glue buttons to both sides of tree shapes. Insert one tree shape into the second.
Make several, experiment with different sizes and colors, and create a whole forest! Add some cute miniatures for a holiday scene.