by Laura Kelly Walters
Beanbags are great for decorating and creating play. These super darling felt bunny beanbags are pretty simple to make and the result is hours of fun plus a cute decoration for Easter and springtime.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Time: 1 Hour
You will need the following supplies:
- Premium Felt White, Six 4 ½ x 4 ½ inch squares)
- Premium 9 x 12 (White, Pink and Black)
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Glue
- Black Floss
- Straight Pins
- Sewing Machine
- Cut ears from white felt, approximately three inches tall and ¾ inch wide. Cut inner ears from pink felt.
- Use Beacon Fabri-Tac to adhere pink inner ears to white ears. Let dry completely.
- Pin ears in between two white felt squares.
- Sew around the square leaving an opening at the bottom.
- Fill square cavities with Poly-Pellets, but not too full!
- Sew bottom of square closed. Add black felt eyes and noses with Fabri-Tac. Glue black floss whiskers under the nose before sticking the nose on.
- Ta Da! They are a great mix and match bunch with these carrot beanbags that were share on Laura’s Me and My INKlings blog last week! (link – http://www.meandmyinklings.com/index.php/2019/03/15/carrot-beanbags/)
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and Corduroy non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
Cheers to spreading kindness!