Scotty dogs are very cute black and white dogs which added to Eco-fi ShaggiChic make for even cuter pillows. ShaggiChic is soft and becomes even softer when washed making for a very cuddly pillow. With two new baby girls in the family, pink polka dot bows was the ideal finishing touch on these cozy envelope style pillows. Another super quick and easy project that is low sew or no sew.
Here is what you need:
- 9” x 12” craft cuts Kunin Eco-fi Prestofelt™, 1 White, 1 Black
- ½ yard of each cut by the yard Kunin Eco-fi ShaggiChic™, Black, White
- 16” x 18” Pillow Form or Fiberfill
- 1 yard of 1” wide Ribbon
- Fabri-tac Adhesive www.beaconadhesives.com
- Scissors, paper, chalk, Sharpie fine point marker, ruler
- Scotty Pattern
2. Right sides together envelope fold felt overlapping ends by 4” creating a 16” by 18” pillow. Glue both open sides including overlaps just squirting a line of glue just inside the edges. Press firmly and let dry. Turn right side out. Repeat for second pillow.
3.Peel off backing and adhere Scotty dog appliqué to the front of each pillow. Press firmly with fingers. Insert pillow form. Cut ribbon in half, tie in bow. Glue bow to Scotty neck.
If you enjoyed this Scotty pillow project check out our Pinterest board for more crafty Scotty projects. https://www.pinterest.com/kuningroupgeorg/diy-scotty-dog-crafts/
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fiPlus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
Thank you for stopping by!