If you are looking for a last-minute end-of-the-year gift, these DIY felt ice cream cones and FREE printable gift tags are the perfect gift for your students. Let’s grab our supplies and let’s get started!
You Will Need:
- 9” x 12” craft cut of Kunin Corduroy™ in Cashmere Tan
- 9” x 12” craft cut of Kunin White Dot Coordinates™ in Lagoon and Candy Pink
- Adhesive (Hot glue and Felt glue)
- White cardstock
- Paintbrush and/or watercolor set
- Free Printable: “Students like you paint bright futures!” Tags Ice-Cream-Kunin-Felt-Tags
- Ellison Superstar Machine
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Ice Cream Cone & Scoop (Item #A10156)
Use your Ellison Superstar Machine to die cut your Sizzix Bigz Die – Ice Cream Cone & Scoop (Item #A10156) die in 9” x 12” craft cut of Kunin White Dot Coordinates™ in Lagoon and Candy Pink and 9” x 12” craft cut of Kunin Corduroy™ in Cashmere Tan.
Die cut the same ice cream cone & scoop die in cardstock. This will provide stability for your felt ice cream cone when gluing it to your end-of-the-year student gift.
Adhere the felt ice cream cone and scoop to your cardstock ice cream cone and scoop using hot glue or felt glue.
Print out the FREE “Students like you paint bright futures!” tags onto cardstock.
Use scissors to cut out the tags and a one-hole punch to punch a hole into your tag. Glue on your DIY felt ice cream cone and tie your tag to a watercolor palette or paintbrush.
How adorable is this end-of-the-year student gift? Your students will cherish this fun and simple gift, and they might even paint you some pictures, too! Have a great summer!
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and Corduroy non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.