I’m here today with a seasonal craft project – a Pumpkin Card! I added some dimension to my card using my favorite puffy paint too. I love that this project can also be turned into a banner, place card, or party invitation.
Here is my supplies list for my “Pumpkin Card”:
- Kunin Classicfelt in Orange
- Kunin Classicfelt in Green
- Kunin Classicfelt in Yellow
- Felt was cut with these Sizzix XL Dies:
- Pumpkin #2 by Laura Kelly Designs
- Flower Layers & Leaves
- Fast Grab Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Tulip Beads in a Bottles aka Puffy Paint, in brown and yellow colors
- Kraft card (you can be a pack of these cards at Michaels)
First you need to cut your felt pieces, here are the pieces you need:
- For the Pumpkin: Cut your ORANGE felt using the Pumpkin die.
- For the Leaves: Cut your YELLOW and GREEN felt using the Flower Layers & Leaves die.
- To cut your felt pieces, lay them on the large Sizzix XL die. You can cut up to 3 pieces of felt at a time.
- Option: If you do not have a die cutting machine – you can cut these by hand and they will look just at beautiful!
Assemble and embellish your card:
- Apply hot glue to card and lay down the pumpkin on top of the glue.
- Add Tulip Beads in a Bottle next, and add one color at a time. I used 2 brown colors and a yellow color.
TIP: I suggest you leave this to dry overnight.
- Next, hot glue your leaves and the ribbon.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your friends and family. Thank you for checking out my latest creation on the Kunin Blog.
Owner of Mothership Scrapbook Gal
Founder of Crafty Happy Hour