The sweetest time of the year is almost here – Valentine’s Day! Look at this Sweet Treat Greeting Card I made that is the perfect card for your crafty BFF. Let’s get started:
Here is my supplies list for my “Sweet Treat Greeting Card”:
- Kunin Coordinate in Dot Red White Flock (for base of Lollipop)
- Kunin Classicfelt in White (for Swirl)
- Kunin Classicfelt in Candy Pink (for Bow)
- Kunin Classicfelt in Lemon Frost (for Lollipop Stick)
- Kraft colored card
- One button
- Red sequins
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Felt was cut with Sizzix XL Dies: Lollipop Flashcard Die by Laura Kelly
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Hot Glue
Die cut all of the pieces to the lollipop using your Sizzix Big Shot and the Lollipop Flashcard Die. Once you have the pieces cut, you can glue them together using tacky glue or hot glue.
Take your kraft colored card and adhere your sequins, using Tacky Glue, to the card – make sure to leave room for your lollipop.
Prep the backside of your lollipop with tacky glue and then add your lollipop to the front of the card. Next, adhere the button to the top of the pink felt bow piece, using Tacky Glue or hot glue, and you are ready to gift a very “sweet” card.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and Corduroy non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
Happy Crafting for your sweet Valentine!
Owner of Mothership Scrapbook Gal
Founder of Crafty Happy Hour